For those of you curious to know about me...

srilatha
bangalore, India
View my complete profile

Needle N Thread Magazine


   "Needle N Thread " is the quarterly magazine published by Madhura Coats aka Anchor threads. Every magazine is sure to keep you busy for 3 months !! Every issue has interesting stuff... be it thread embroidery , crochet, tatting with colorful pictures of finished stuff. It also has detailed instructions. Design sheet is also included . To subscribe , mail to coatsindia@coats.com and you will get a prompt response . 
      My sis has sent some old issues of NNT. It has lots of interesting designs and patterns to be tried on kurti and sarees.Yippeeee !!!

1 comments:

  Anonymous

March 17, 2011 at 11:29 AM

Srilatha,

you r lucky to get hold of that magazine.. I have been trying to get the old issues for a while now,but no luck... would you by any chance know where I can get the previous issues in B'lore?
Please mail me at ashwini.p.rao@gmail.com..
Thanks!